News & Events
- June 28-30 – Save the Date!
- The International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Conference will be held in
Kolding, Denmark from 28 to 30 June 2021 (pre-conference June 27).
For more information visit the conference website:
- August – Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR)
- The 2017
Cochrane Review of patient decision aids for
people facing health treatment or screening decisions
was ranked #1 in the Cochrane Library for 2019: cited in 271 articles and 69 clinical practice guidelines.
- July 7-10 – Save the Date!
- The 10th International Shared Decision Making (ISDM) Conference will be held at
Laval University, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada from 7 to 10 July 2019.
Visit the conference website for more information.
- June 29 – Order of Canada Appointments
- Annette O'Connor was named Officer to the Order of Canada
for her foundational leadership and pioneering research in the field of shared decision making,
through which she has championed patient engagement in health care-related decisions.
Last modified: 2020-09-21.