Search Results - A to Z Inventory of Decision Aids
Your search: pregnancy found the following decision aids (see list below).
Found 16 matches.
- Begin Exploring Fertility Options, Risks & Expectations (BEFORE): A decision aid for young breast cancer patients in Canada. St. Michael's Hospital
- Caesarean section or Vaginal birth: Making an Informed Choice. QUALI-DEC
- Finding a Way to Relieve Delivery Pain That is Right for You. St.Luke's International University
- Pregnancy: Should I Have an Epidural During Childbirth? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I Try Vaginal Birth After a Past C-Section (VBAC)? Healthwise
- Infertility: Should I Have Treatment? Healthwise
- Miscarriage: Should I have treatment to complete a miscarriage? Healthwise
- Multiple Pregnancy: Should I Consider a Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I Have Amniocentesis? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I have an early fetal ultrasound? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I Have CVS (Chorionic Villus Sampling)? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I Have Screening Tests for Birth Defects? Healthwise
- What are my options regarding prenatal screening tests? ; Quelles sont mes options concernant le test de dépistage prénatal? Université Laval
- Vaccination in Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Patient Decision-Making Tool: I am pregnant or breastfeeding. Should I get the COVID-19 Vaccine? The Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health
Last modified: 2019-06-26.