Search Results - A to Z Inventory of Decision Aids
Your search: pregnancy found the following decision aids (see list below).
Found 15 matches.
- Begin Exploring Fertility Options, Risks & Expectations (BEFORE): A decision aid for young breast cancer patients in Canada. St. Michael's Hospital
- Pregnancy: Should I Have an Epidural During Childbirth? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I Try Vaginal Birth After a Past C-Section (VBAC)? Healthwise
- Diabetes: Should I Get Pregnant? Healthwise
- Infertility: Should I Have Treatment? Healthwise
- Miscarriage: Should I have treatment to complete a miscarriage? Healthwise
- Multiple Pregnancy: Should I Consider a Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I Have Amniocentesis? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I have an early fetal ultrasound? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I Have CVS (Chorionic Villus Sampling)? Healthwise
- Pregnancy: Should I Have Screening Tests for Birth Defects? Healthwise
- What are my options regarding prenatal screening tests? ; Quelles sont mes options concernant le test de dépistage prénatal? Laval University
- Motherhood Choices: A Decision Aid for Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis. University of Western Sydney and University of Sydney
Last modified: 2017-03-07.