Search Results - A to Z Inventory of Decision Aids
Your search: end of life found the following decision aids (see list below).
Found 10 matches.
- A Decision Aid to Prepare Patients And Their Families For Shared Decision-Making About Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) University of Saskatchewan
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a decision aid for patients and their families. Queen's University
End of Life Issues
- Advance Care Planning: Should I have artificial hydration and nutrition? Healthwise
- Advance Care Planning: Should I receive CPR and life support? Healthwise
- Advance Care Planning: Should I stop kidney dialysis? Healthwise
- Advance Care Planning: Should I stop treatment that prolongs my life? Healthwise
- Autopsy: Should I have an autopsy done on my loved one? Healthwise
- Kidney Failure: Should I Start Dialysis? Healthwise
- Understanding the Options: Planning care for critically ill patients in the Intensive Care Unit. Ottawa Patient Decision Aid Research Group
- When you need extra care, should you receive it at home or in a facility? Ottawa Patient Decision Aid Research Group
Last modified: 2017-03-07.